Retreat for Teachers
March 24, 25 & 26, 2023
Friday from 2 p.m to Sunday 6 p.m (Late check -out)
It's much more than an event or seminar…
It's a holistic retreat aimed at teachers that deeply resonate with this unique proposal.
A perfect combination for RELAXATION + LEARNING + TRANSFORMATION
Why am I creating this Retreat for teachers?
Our personal life is undoubtedly linked to our professional life. Not only do we teach what we know but also what we are. Both personal and professional development go hand in hand and we should look into ourselves first to truly impact on our students’ lives.
We should unveil our role and look beyond. Thus, knowing ourselves and working on our personal development is key to knowing and understanding our students better and to self-managing our emotions. Most of us generally live in the automatic mode, thinking, feeling and doing the same things every single day; and therefore, having the same results. I truly believe it’s our duty as educators to be holistically trained, delve into our subconscious mind, and be prepared for the current and upcoming challenges in this new era of education. The more we help ourselves, the more we can help others. As the saying goes, we cannot pour from an empty glass. Make sure you have something valuable to share, something to be proud of, and a legacy to pass on.
Why should you take this retreat?
If you feel that you either need a change in your career, a different approach, some advice on how to improve and grow, but mostly if you’re into personal growth and are willing to become the best version of yourself, we’ve got good news. We’ve created this retreat for you.
On the other hand, if you’re OK the way you are and don’t care about going deeper, just forget it.
Only 15 vacancies available
To facilitate the activities and create a deeper connection and bond,
we'll enrol only up to a maximum of 15 participants.
What does it include?
- 3 days, 2 nights of accommodation in a beautiful huge house surrounded by nature
- More than 15 hours of training (theory + practice) on applied neuroscience, coaching, NLP, Emotional Intelligence and Biodecoding
- ALL meals and beverages (healthy and varied) included (NO EXTRA CHARGES)
- Round-trip boat to the island included (A 45 minute sailing trip approx.)
- Access to all the house facilities (swimming pool, hammocks, kayaks, rowing boats, ping-pong, volleyball courts, (available for use and relaxation on rest breaks)
What is it about?
- We’ll work on boosting your confidence and self-esteem in order to become a better person and professional.
- We’ll use bioneurodecoding techniques to decode limiting beliefs that might be holding you back from achieving your goals.
- We’ll delve into Neuroscience & Coaching principles that we can easily apply in your lessons.
- We’ll deeply analyse our practices focusing on our emotions and how we can change our perspective or current situation.
- We’ll meditate and do some introspective work.
- We’ll share experiences to learn from each other and empower ourselves and our roles.
- We’ll also have time to play, enjoy nature, have fun and share priceless moments in an exclusively private context.
We'll use English as a means of communication and learning (during training sessions), but of course, we'll use Spanish during breaks.
BOSQUE DE BOHEMIA (Delta Island house)
Who will be in charge of this Retreat?
I'm Roxana Areán and I've studied to be an English Teacher and a Literary, Scientific and Technical Translator (Cultural Inglesa de Buenos Aires) and also did a Master’s degree in Audiovisual translation from the University of Cadiz, Spain.
I've also trained to be a certified Neurolanguage Coach® (Efficient Language Coaching, UK) and in the last years, I've been fully devoted to studying the human brain and the mind and applying scientifically proven techniques that have had great results and which keep thousands of students and teachers satisfied. I'm a Neuro Psycho Educator (Asociación Educar- UBA- Arg) and a certified Biodecoder, and I've also studied Applied Neuroscience and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). These disciplines have allowed me to approach education from a holistic perspective which I'm highly committed to expanding.
I'm the founder and coordinator of Dream On ELC; an online academy which has been designing and delivering online courses and Webinars for more than 6 years now, both for adult students and teachers. I'm passionate about this new and revolutionary way of education which not only improves but also empowers our students' learning as well as our personal and professional lives as educators.
This experience will be different to everything you have ever experienced. You can take my word for it. Are you ready to take the challenge?
See you there :)
How much do I have to invest in this Retreat?
EARLY BIRD ENROLMENT UP TO 17/02: AR$ 58.000. (AFTER 17/02, it will go up to $65.000 )
- OPTION 1:
* Bank transfer SINGLE PAYMENT OF $58.000
You can save your place with $29.000 and pay the rest BEFORE March 15th (2 installments with no interest)
- OPTION 2:
*By Credit Card (Mercado Pago):
- Partial or total payment + 10% of charge
-You can combine bank transfer + credit card at your convenience-
Para efectuar la reserva, solicitar datos o links de pago o por cualquier otra consulta que tengas, envíanos un WhatsApp así podemos garantizar tu lugar
- Reservá tu lugar porque los cupos son limitados y se agotarán rápidamente.