Holistic Immersion Day
December 9th, 2023
Why am I creating this Holistic Immersion Day for teachers?
Our personal life is undoubtedly linked to our professional life. Not only do we teach what we know but also what we are. Both personal and professional development go hand in hand and we should look into ourselves first to truly impact on our students’ lives.
We should unveil our role and look beyond. Thus, knowing ourselves and working on our personal development is key to knowing and understanding our students better and to self-managing our emotions. Most of us generally live in the automatic mode, thinking, feeling and doing the same things every single day; and therefore, having the same results. I truly believe it’s our duty as educators to be holistically trained and be prepared for the current and upcoming challenges in this new era of education. The more we help ourselves, the more we can help others. As the saying goes, we cannot pour from an empty glass.
Why should you attend this event?
If you feel that you either need a change in your career, a different approach, some advice on how to improve and grow, but mostly if you’re into personal growth and are willing to become your best version, AND... want to meet like-minded teachers... this event is for you!
What does it include?
- 8 hours of full training on Neuroscience, Coaching, Emotional intelligence and Mindset (Key Factors in Holistic Education)
- Printed Handout with theoretical material
- Certificate of Attendance
- Coffee break
What will it be about?
- Neuroscience & Coaching principles and techniques that we can easily apply in your lessons and everyday lives.
- We’ll deeply analyse our practices focusing on our 4 human dimensions and will work on Emotional intelligence in a practical way.
- We’ll work on boosting your confidence and self-esteem in order to become a better person and professional.
- We’ll use Bioneurodecoding techniques to decode limiting beliefs that might be holding you back from achieving your goals.
Where? Howard Johnson Plaza hotel, CABA.
Who will be in charge of this Holistic Immersion Day?
I'm Roxana Areán and I've studied to be an English Teacher and a Literary, Scientific and Technical Translator (Cultural Inglesa de Buenos Aires) and also did a Master’s degree in Audiovisual translation from the University of Cadiz, Spain.I've also been trained to be a certified Neurolanguage Coach® (Efficient Language Coaching, UK), a Neuro Psycho Educator (Asociación Educar- UBA- Arg) and a Biodecoder. Later, I delved furter into Applied Neuroscience and certified as a NLP Master (Neuro Linguistic Programming). These disciplines have allowed me to approach education from a holistic perspective which I'm highly committed to expanding.
As an international speaker, teacher trainer and event organiser, I've been devoting my last years to delivering talks, workshops, webinars and Mentoring Programmes about Holistic Education for Argentina, the UK, the USA, Europe, Japan and Latin America, among others. My aim is to spread Holistic Education worldwide, raise awareness on the importance of these disciplines both in our personal and professional lives in order to live a fulfilling life based on our wellbeing and growth.
Are you ready to join us?
How much do I have to invest in this Holistic Immersion event?
FEW VACANCIES LEFT!
- ENROLMENT PERIOD FINISHES ON 2ND DECEMBER
- OPTION 1:
* SINGLE PAYMENT OF $34.700 (via Mercado Pago)
- OPTION 2:
*10% OFF (-3.470= $31.230) via Bank transfer
PROMO x 2: 10% discount each attendee
If you're coming with a big group, request INFO for discounts!
- Coming from another country? For teachers who are not in Argentina, the fee is USD127
Book your place for this unique immersive event! LIMITED VACANCIES